Thursday, March 10, 2011

Who I AM

WHO I AM


I am a young student attending Corozal Junior College. I could say or be considered as a second to third year student because after the end of third semester of school I had stopped attending due to some miss understandings. I was studying under the bio/math major group but had dropped it because math was very difficult and I had not received the background I required at high school. I am currently enrolled in the course biology major only. I also attend night school, where I take 2 courses in the night and six in the day. I am currently under a lot of pressure and stress due to homework, where most of the times I only receive six hours of sleep each day. I am currently living in San Pedro but I seem to spend most of my days here in Corozal due to my studies. Here in Corozal I stay with four other students and a guardian, who watches over us. I believe I am a very lucky person because I have my parents to provide my every need, and supportive of any career I decided to part take. I am here studying in this college for myself and parents because they insisted in me having a better background before sending me to pursue my career. Cause if it was up to my choice I would have wished to pursue my choice of career right after high school. My personality has changed from my childhood days since primary school but has remained the same all thru high school. I still consider myself as being that shy person when it comes to getting to know new people. But I believed that I have great personality and a positive attitude once I become accustomed to the person, as well as they getting to know me. I can also be realistic at times depending on the situation. Most of the time I am in a good mood and always happy especially when not feeling tired and getting enough sleep. My lifestyle at school is practically the usual each day. I would just get together with friends for break periods and spend the time playing cards, chatting, or even at times doing homework. I would say I am living a simple life at the moment, with nothing special but the regular happening each day where I just finishing up school. I also am saying that I occasionally get depressed at times because I am no longer an active person in playing sports. Ever since my accident on my motorcycle, where I had fractured my right foot has disabled me to participate and enjoy the sport I’m good at, being football. I am also hurt by the fact that I can no longer able to do what I do best and known for, which is running. I am never going to be able to enjoy my hobby in participating in marathons or just doing the long runs for the exercise. Because of one mistake in life I have ruined what I love doing the most and have made my self depressed and unfit. So I would classify my self as a regular getting through basics of life working to make a better outcome in the future through school.

No comments:

Post a Comment